domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

PBL PERSONAL DIARY



UNIT 1 WHAT IS PBL AND WHY USE IT

This is my PERSONAL DIARY for the PBL course.




Resultado de imagen de pblWe have learn about our previous knowdges about PBL and why we must change our teaching model.
the course it is a little bit difficult for me, bocouse my English s not very good. It is my first course in other lenguage and in the TEACHER ACADEMY.

I can´t undertand at the beguining how to use de DESIGN LEARNING, but,fianlly, I could!

  My first LEARNING DESIGNER

 UNIT 2 DEVELOPPING EFFECTIVE COLAVORATION

We have watching differents videos.
We have share our opinion in a very interesting and participative PADLET.  It is abour colaboration tools.

another DESING: TALS

 UNIT 3 DEVELOPING STUDENT-DIRVEN ACTVITIES FOR PBL

Here is it, some activities in the unit.

 3.1 3. Developing student-driven activities for PBL
 In relation with the PBL my first project was a little kaothic. In the first moment I was more nevous that my studients. But finally, the experience was amazing. since this day I love PBL



 DEVELOPING STUDENT RESILIENCE PADLET
 We can weaken our studient´s confidence and independence when we are teaching only with the book. When only check their answers the teacher and when we avaluate the knowledge.

UNIT 4 ASSESSING PBL

In this unit, ussing a Padlet, some of us, have write about our assessment context.

We have use RUBRICS. We have learn to use a ONLINE RUBRIC CREATOR and we have participate in a peer feedback activity.

CONCLUSSIONS.

We have learn alot about PBL, the diferents ways to change our clasees and how to use this strong tool in our teaching¨s proces.

The experience has benn very excitting. Despite wath I have had some problems with my english, the course has been amzing.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario